Senior Python Developer
Contract Duration: 6 months
We are looking for a talented senior developer to work on a rolling 6 month contract basis onsite in Dublin, with a global client. This role is suited to a candidate with strong Python experience in an Object Oriented environment and strong data/database development experience (relational and object) with strong SQL skills.
* Strong data/database development experience (relational and object) with strong SQL skills.
* Python Experience in an Object Oriented environment,
* Experience of design patterns
* Experience working with large, complex code base.
* Strong user interaction and problem analysis skills.
* Experience in developing high performance Server Side applications dealing with very large volumes of data.
* Server Side development experience
* Extensive database development experience
* Experience working directly with business users to define requirements and build out new features.
* Experience with different SDLCs - Agile/Scrum, Waterfall etc.
* Previous experience in banking/finance sector an advantage, but not essential
* Experience/Understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk an advantage, but not essential
This is an urgent role, my client is very flexible in terms of interviews, and ideally would like an initial phone call within the next week, this role is based in Dublin and does not provide sponsorship.
These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to (see below)