The Tech Support Expert will be responsible on a daily basis for the provision of insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support as part of a small team of 5, currently based at Waterfront Plaza, however from around December 2020, PwC will be moving to our new offices at Merchant Square in Belfast city centre.
The Tech Lounge service will deliver a Next Generation Technology experience for the PwC people. Primarily focussed around provision of customer centric support services, the Tech Lounge also provides a central location for IT engagement, education and innovation.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
* Deliver a customer centric service to all PwC Partners and staff.
* Actively participate as part of a team to create an innovative technology focussed environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
* Take pride in actively delivering a service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client, mobility, wireless, printing, connectivity, applications.
* The role also includes the replacement of PCs as lease periods expire, configuring and deploying PCs to new joiners, configuring and issuing iPhones and similar tasks relating to Apple Macs.
* Maintain/resolve all assigned open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
* Participate in cross functional teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
* Adhere to all business policies and standards around security and compliance.
* Be a friendly knowledgeable resource for customers with regards to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
* Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
* Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
* Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
* Actively participate in building a culture of change and innovation.
* We operate a shift timetable to cover outside of core hours, and at times there would be an expectation to work beyond business hours or at weekends, but this would be infrequent and shared fairly amongst the team to meet their availability.
* Experience of delivering excellent customer satisfaction within a working retail/service environment.
* Technical expertise [Some experience of Windows, Apple Mac, or iOS mobile].
* Self-motivated and willing to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Enthusiastic around technology and innovation.
* Effective problem identification and solutions skills.
* Strong team player and collaborator.
* Experience in delivering a technical support service.
* Experience of working in a business organisation.
* Proven analytical skills.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.