My client, an international company dealing with financial solutions, is searching for a UX/UI Designer to join their thriving team in Dublin.
As my clients newest UX/UI Designer will be a part of creating a superb user experience by providing high-quality designs, prototypes, mock-ups, information architecture and layouts for both new and existing web sites and applications. This will be accomplished by designing the user interface for websites, online applications and other digital outputs.
Your new role will involve working within an Agile team to deliver the most engaging user experience. You will need to have a good level of understanding of usability design principles and best practices and be able to apply these in your day to day work.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with others to develop easy to use and exciting user interfaces.
* Develop user interfaces that can be used to provide an exciting user experience across multiple digital platforms that are consistent and in line with the corporate brand.
* Develop User Experience led designs
* Design wireframes, prototypes and mockups optimized for numerous devices and interfaces.
* Communicating ideas to both team members and stakeholders.
* Innovative approach to your role
* Develops style and pattern libraries and ensure these are maintained and up to date.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant business experience
* 3+ years of UX design experience and interaction design
* Exceptional UX/UI skills and an in-depth understanding of user-centered design disciplines and best practices, as well as an eye for subtle detail
* Proven experience designing for multiple devices
* Good negotiation skills and influencing abilities
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
* Research and showcase knowledge of the current industry and market layout
The successful client will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, fantastic training and development and a culture built on employee ideas.
If you are interested in the role then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.