itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Professional Services Consultant - Trainer.
This is a Permenant position based with our client in the UK. The ideal candidate location will be Bristol or Croydon with working from home in between travelling to client sites.
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our client's Professional Service team in the UK with a focus on General Usability, Document and Workflow creation.
Main duties will involve providing both onsite and online training to our clients, as well as participating in documenting new features and the creation of new technical guides.
* On-site training with onboarding clients
* Assisting clients with go live set-up and configuration of software
* Creating and updating our technical guides and documentation
* Creating training videos
* Hosting webinars and online training sessions
* Testing new software features
* Internal training for new team members
* Be an experienced Trainer
* Have experience using Legal software
* Have excellent Microsoft word/document creation skills (essential)
* Enjoy travelling - 60-70% of this role will involve travelling to client sites within The UK
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information please apply here or contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.