Customer Support – Dublin
My client is a main provider of compliance management software that enables companies around the world to lower their risk of misconduct. There effective platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm.
Apply for the Customer Support Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the customer Support Role:
• Act In Response to customer inquiries in an engaged, professional and timely manner
• Solve first level support issues with superb attention to detail
• Ability to use MS Office is required
• Log all customer service issues and resolutions in a timely manner.
• Remain pro-active up to date with the product and all releases.
• Log all technical issues with the development team and follow up on the issues
• Participate in the creation, active review and improvement of service support documentation including e-mail templates, videos and support documentation.
Required Skills and Experience for the Customer Support Role:
• 3+ years in a client facing role addressing and resolving client issues
• Put the pieces together to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as manage client’s expectations.
• Must be able to work independently and within a small team across the globe.
• Clear communicator and be able to explain in writing or phone to clients
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)