Data Analyst - Dublin City Centre - Consultancy
I am currently working on a role with one of my top clients, a multinational consultancy based in Dublin City Centre. You will work on a range of client sites, analysing business requirements, cleaning and manipulating data, designing solutions and creating bespoke data strategies.
You will work with a range of technologies as well as learning on the job. The clients are varied across many industries to make for an exciting challenge! You can expect international travel as a routine part of your role.
* 2+ years in an analytical or quantitative role
* A degree in a quantitative discipline
* Strong understanding or SQL
* Good ability to analyse and understand raw data
* Python experience would be a bonus
* Strong Excel and VBA
* An ambitious person who is keen to establish a career in consulting
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
This is an excellent role with great benefits. You can expect a generous pension and healthcare allowance, bonus structure (personal and company based), travel tax incentives, laptop and mobile phone.
To hear more about this role, please feel free to give Eimear Mellotte at Reperio a call on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.