You will get the opportunity to join an innovative organisation and help them deliver software applications used throughout the manufacturing organization targeting the industrialization and production management of their products.
Your solutions will help the company solve complex production issues across provisioning, labelling, packaging, reporting, and traceability management so you will have a lot of interesting projects to work on.
Supporting the site in Galway city you will:
* Work with the local team to pro-actively implement industrial solutions leveraging Operations Solutions platform.
* Handle the full development/validation/documentation cycles.
* Identify solutions contributing to overall manufacturing process improvements.
* Migrate legacy tools and processes under standardized platforms
* Maintain security standards for the site and products.
* Interact with the local IT team to set up the proper infrastructure.
* Provide level 2 support to the local manufacturing team.
What we would love to see from you:
* Must have working experience with the following:
* Strong C# background (3 years minimum), .Net, ASP.NET, HTML, JSON, XML, etc.
* Microsoft Visual Studio, Mercurial, Jira/Confluence.
* Expertise in applied cryptography and key management is highly desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of RFID industry standards such as ISO7816, ISO14443, ISO15693 will put you over the top