Don't miss this excellent opportunity to work for this multi award winning Irish design agency, who have gone from strength to strength since their 2010 start. They develop software and build custom web applications used by thousands of people every month, with a steadily increasing audience.
Apply for the PHP Developer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
• Work as part of a team of skilled developers to develop new features
• Produce fully functional programs/web applications written in clean/readable PHP.
• Work alongside a medium sized team of developers, PM’s
• Keep up with the latest technology developments and make recommendations on product direction, technology and features.
• Occasionally work with other programming languages and technologies.
Required Skills and Experience for the PHP Developer Role:
• 3+ years’ experience Solid knowledge of PHP in a commercial environment
• Technical education, preferably in Computer Science; University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• MySQL development experience
• Excellent coding skills with a passion for clean readable code
• Experience in testing practices
• Experience using one or more PHP frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony, Zend.)
Desirable Technical Skills for the PHP Developer Role:
• HTTP protocol experience
• Experience as an Application Developer
• People Management
• Agency Background
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)