My client is one of Ireland best known brands offering a wide range of business products and services to both the retail and financial sectors. This role will work alongside the existing team maintaining key back end systems.
Apply for the Oracle Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Developer Role:
• Engage in the full SDLC where needed, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases
• Work alongside colleagues and third parties where needed
• Work with business areas to understand systems requirements, support needs and delivery of IT services
Required Skills and Experience for the Oracle Developer Role:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar development/support role
• Ideally a relevant 3rd level IT qualification
• Knowledge of development in Oracle Database, Forms & APEX, .Net and web services
• Project estimation, development, change management, source code management, documentation, test planning & test skills
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising on quality and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team member to solve problems as they may arise
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)