Ruby on Rails Developer
My Client is responsible for creating, building, designing, inventing and innovating content for a variety of online global sports. You will be joining a team of 30 developers, designers, marketers and writers based in the center of Dublin working on a leading sports entertainment website.
Apply for the Ruby on Rails Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Ruby on Rails Developer Role:
• 2+ years of commercial Rails/Java/Python experience
• Relevant degree or work experience
• Comfortable working with SQL databases
• Ability to write clean understandable code along with the tests to prove it
• Experienced and self-motivated problem solver that can manage projects from start to finish
Experience with some or all the below would be beneficial:
• Rails 4.1
• SQL Server
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)