UX Developer – Contract (Cork)
Responsibilities of the UX Developer:
• Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements.
• Choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
• Work with a defined brand style, coding standards and very detailed wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
• Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
• Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
• Researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
• Problem-solving in all areas of web development
• Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
Skills for the UX Developer:
• Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
• Demonstrated understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Web Design principles
• Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
• Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
• Experience with CMS in particular Drupal (Sitecore and Umbraco an advantage)