PMO Analyst - £360 day rate - Inside IR35 (BELFAST) £300 - £360 DAY RATE INSIDE IR35
Job Purpose The PMO Analyst will take a leading role in supporting the design, execution and monitoring of a diverse portfolio of transformation and change projects within the Digital Information Services Directorate (DISD) and the wider University.
You will provide essential support to the Project Manager on each assigned project ensuring project success by utilising both their technical and administrative skills with responsibilities for composing and managing project documentation, risk management, contingency planning, project planning, project team management and project board meeting servicing.
1. Support the DPMO team in the complex and strategic delivery of projects across different business domains supporting business owners and project managers when required;
2. Contribute to the development of standardised Project Management methodologies and the DPMO target operating model, ensuring that project teams follow correct processes on project delivery, reporting exceptions and taking corrective actions;
3. Development and maintenance of project plans in conjunction with the Project Manager, anticipating potential risks, issues and discrepancies and ensuring that these are managed;
4. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans;
5. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path;
6. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle;
7. Establish and manage communications with all project partners;
8. Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio;
9. Production and delivery of project presentations to senior management;
10. Provide DPMO secretariat support, co-organising meetings as required for the project teams, taking minutes, recording actions and ensuring those actions are followed up;
11. Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements;
12. Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
If you are looking to be apart of an exciting project working with one of the most prestigious organistaions in N.I this could be for you! Send over your CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy