Senior Data Quality Analyst (Fixed Income) - Dublin
My client, a multinational asset management company, are currently seeking to bring on board a senior data quality analyst specialising in capital markets and fixed income. You will work on a highly experienced team on a range of projects as they have clients across a diverse range of industries. You will work in the Digital Services organization of the company in their central Dublin location.
You will be responsible for helping to build an efficient and agile infrastructure platform and provide end users with high quality and readily accessible information for their businesses.
You will be an expert in fixed-income, your primary focus will be on ensuring high quality of reference data and analytics. You will source critical data, improve quality, research errors and provide solutions.
* In-depth knowledge of fixed income and capital markets
* Background in finance and reference data
* Excellent academics - ideally a post graduate qualification in a quantitative discipline
* Knowledge of credit risk
* Expert in Excel
* Knowledge of SQL
* SAS or Python would be an advantage
* Ideally experience within trade operations, risk management, middle office or similar
* Risk reporting or reference data experience strongly preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity, with a very generous salary and benefits package for the right candidate. You can expect to work in a world class environment, avail of excellent pension and healthcare schemes, company and personal performance bonus, wellness programmes, flexible working arrangements and more!
To hear more, get in contact with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.