Our Client currently has an require for 2nd Level Support Engineer to join their expanding Support Team based in Galway. This position will have responsibility for providing technical support users at both end user and server level and will require the successful candidate to travel n a regular basis to the Limerick office.
If you are interested in a position that offers you support to gain industry certification while being mentored by technically elite senior engineers, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
Responsibilities of 2nd Level Support Engineer:
- Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise user issues and complaints.
- Analyse user problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Utilise all technical resources to solve user problems.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing.
Technical Experience Required:
- Experience in providing technical support to enterprise level environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory).
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products
MCSA or CCNA would be an advantage.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice