A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Responsibilities: As a Director, we can offer you the opportunity to lead and work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Whether you focus on business development, delivery, or a combination of the two we can offer a world class platform with an enviable support network for the next step in your career.
You'll have the opportunity to lead business development activities, helping to plan, identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients. Operating at a senior level to develop project strategies you'll be able to solve some of the most complex and interesting challenges our clients have, utilising Oracle ERP and EPM technologies.
Primarily working across Private or Financial Services clients you'll have the choice of variety or specialising; developing and building your own area and driving business through the calibre of your planning and delivery, assessing risks and quality throughout.
You'll take responsibility for account teams as well as developing, mentoring and guiding your team and our future talent. Depending on your personal goals you could continue to progress as a Senior Director or pursue the path to Partner, but whichever route you take you can be guaranteed a diverse range of stimulating challenges and an environment with a long term approach to our business and client relationships.
If you're excited by the prospect of truly partnering with clients and going beyond the delivery itself and seeing through end to end strategy to execution PwC is uniquely positioned to offer you a career defining opportunity.
* As an experienced Oracle professional, you will be comfortable consulting with our clients at C level - typically CFOs and CEOs
* Proven demonstrable Oracle business development and/or implementation experience, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field.
* Strong background in ERP or EPM technologies, specifically Oracle.
* Experience of putting together proposals and presenting compelling, pragmatic and innovative solutions to clients.
* A clear understanding of the importance of building relationships both internally and externally and appreciation of how to utilise a genuinely collaborative environment to benefit both the firm and your clients.
* An ability to develop and manage those in your project teams and around you, responding to a variety of different leadership challenges and taking active career coach roles to build and guide Managers and Senior Managers in their career.
* Previous experience in the Big 4 or in a Technology Consulting firm.
* Industry Expert in Financial Services is preferable, or alternatively across Private Sector clients.
* Experience from both the sales/business development angle and delivery/implementation would be beneficial, although you will naturally focus more on one side of the process.