You've been a practising Scrum Master for a while now, but does your employer take agile seriously enough for you to get the most out of your career?
It could be that they hired you as a Scrum Master to help lead their "transition from Waterfall to Agile" (that old chestnut!) but never committed to the transition, or that the promised "healthy project pipeline" is borderline non-existent.
Either way it feels like you should pack up your Scrum Master Toolbox and go home... or you could join a genuine Agile delivery hub as its new Agile lead?
A large software development hub, based in Belfast and powered by an Agile delivery approach.
* Working as an Agile Lead/ Scrum Master in a cross-functional software development team.
* Enabling a smooth pathway to delivery, by adopting and applying Agile/Scrum principles to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Removing obstacles facing the development during delivery, using your own background in software development.
* Keeping your team focused and goal-orientated.
Why work here?
* Everything is Agile. Everything's Agile when you get here and everything will stay Agile when you're here.
* The teams consistently build products that are the "first of their kind"- every day you'll be able to put your experience and understanding of Agile to the test in new and exciting ways.
* Teams are cross-functional. You'll gain the opportunity to bring a multitude of different attitudes and technical styles to a brand new way of thinking, using the entirety of your Scrum Master training.
What do you need to apply?
* 5+ year's delivery experience, with a specific interest (and certified) in the Scrum methodology.
* A previous life as a software developer/engineer.
* An outgoing personality.
What will they pay?
* £42,000-£55,000 based upon your experience.
* 11% pension (inclusive of a 9% employer contribution).
* 10% bonus.
Apply now. We won't process a formal application but we'll give you a call- if you like the sound of the opportunity we'll work together in getting something sorted.