IS Support Analyst
My client has grown to become one of the largest mushroom producers in the world, serving some of the largest international retailers driven by a passion to provide consumers with a fresh and high-quality food. The key objective of this position is to take ownership of Group Product Setup and assist with the support and delivery of IT Business Systems.
Apply for the IS Support Analyst Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of the IS Support Analyst Role:
• Provide 2nd Level software support for all IT Business Systems within their remit
• Setup, and maintain Group Products in all IT Business Systems
• Assist with on-site support of IT business system implementations and upgrades
• Develop software documentation and user training materials as required
• Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business
• Assist in managing service level agreements between IT, business users and 3rd party providers
Required Skills and Experiences for the IS Support Analyst Role:
• Prior experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
• 3rd Level education in IT related discipline
• Previous experience working with ERP Solutions or Master Data Setup.
• Previous experience working in a FMCG environment
Competencies for the IS Support Analyst Role:
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and follow workflow instructions
• Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
• Results focused, able to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
• Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )