FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Senior Software Engineer role with our client a leading company in Limerick. Background:
* BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with relevant experience in software development.
* Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
* Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
* Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development
* Experience with automated unit testing
* Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
Technologies you will work with:
* Multi-threaded C# development
* Service-oriented architecture
* ASP.NET WebApi
* SQL Server
* Automated unit testing
* Scrum methodologies and globally-distributed teams
* .NET Core
* Entity Framework/Linq
* TFS/VSTS TFVC workflow
* xUnit and Moq
* Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces
To apply for this exciting Senior Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!