FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Full Stack .NET Developer role with our client a leading company in the Mid West.
Role outline:As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will work with our client's development team in Limerick city.
From a technical perspective we do require a degree in computer science and your experience should also include a minimum of 5 years development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application. At least 2 years of this should include practical experience of building microservices architectures
Use of the following technologies and methodologies would be a distinct advantage:
* Experience with building microservices on a microsoft platform.
* Experience with distributed systems
* Experience with event sourcing
* Experience with messaging systems and related technologies
* Experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
* Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
* Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
* Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
To apply for this exciting Full Stack .NET Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Full Stack .NET Developer, C# Developer, Graduate, Junior, .NET Developer, Agile, GIT, SQL, Visual Studio, Enterprise application, Web APIs