Our client provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Their platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm.
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, ambitious, proactive with interest in product management. The chosen candidate will be willing to get onto the technical details and be more technically skilled than business orientated. An independent thinker, who is driven and motivated, who stands for quality and commitment to building real expertise.
* Own the Backlog for a specific product or products.
* Champion the delivery of product functionality to support strategic roadmap.
* Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
* Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria that Developers/QA engineers can interpret and deliver.
* Working with the Design Team to help validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes.
* Support technical backlog grooming to enable task breakdown and estimation.
* To act as an interface between the business, design and development team in communicating & refining requirements.
* To own, drive & refine the detailed requirement gathering process.
* Participate in prototyping of new functionality.
* Will own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation i.e. release notes, etc.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced customer facing software environment.
* Be proactive.
* Very strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong attention to the finer points of detail.
* Strong problem-solving abilities.
* Have the ability to produce wireframes and detailed process flows.
* Understanding of relational database models and SQL
* Possess knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
* Prior knowledge and experience of Financial Regulatory or Capital Markets.
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
* Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
* Formal product documentation.
* College graduate preferably with a qualification in technology
* Fluent spoken and written English.
Nice to Have(s):
* Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
Reference No.: 918719FK
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Co. Dublin