Experienced Business Analyst with good Loans Systems experience required for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join the existing business applications team who are responsible for our client’s core mortgage/loan systems.
The Business Analyst will be a seasoned BA with a good understanding of Loan/Mortgage Systems.
The Business Analyst will:
• Translate Business requirements into documented specifications in a clear, concise and detailed manner
• Understand business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes
• Liaise with IT development and design committee to facilitate smart reusable solutions
• Liaise with QA teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications
• Co-ordinate and facilitate process workshops with cross-functional teams
• Support projects with the development of business requirements, testing and training material and provide on-going support to users
• Provide feedback to stakeholders and customer teams
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience
• Previous experience working on Mortgage/Loan Application systems
• Positive self-starter with a proactive approach to projects
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available