Data Integrity Analyst - Dublin City Centre
I am currently working closely with a multinational investment firm on a Data Integrity Analyst role, focused on fixed income products. Location is Dublin city centre and you will be part of a bespoke team also working with teams based across the globe. There is a generous package on offer, salary is entirely dependant on experience and what you can bring to the table.
The role will involve:
* Creating new features for fixed term income products in reference data system
* Provide maintenance of securities that require reference data analytics updates
* Carry out research on set ups and parameters that cause incorrect computation of associated risk analytics
* Assist product management, investment strategists and sales efforts for vendors
* Assessment of analytic tools
* Collaborate with internal teams on methodologies and best practise
* Strong understanding of Fixed Income and Capital Markets (essential)
* Knowledge of Credit and Market risk factors in fixed income
* Expert in Excel and SQL
* Knowledge of SAS and/or Python would be advantageous
* At least 2+ years of relevant experience
* Risk reporting or reference data experience strongly preferred
* Experience building/improving data management processes and analytical systems
* Ideally a third level degree within finance or a quantitative field, Masters would be a distinct advantage
* Financial industry designation would be an advantage but not essential
There is an outstanding range of benefits on offer including bonus, generous salary, pension, healthcare, travel tax incentives, range of discounts.
To hear more, get in touch with Eimear Mellotte on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.