My client, an exciting tech company based in Dublin City Centre, are currently looking for a UX designer to join their talented and expanding design function.
This role is ideal for a junior to mid-level candidate looking to join a business where they can really develop their skills. You will also be joining an exciting, rapidly growing company so there is a great opportunity for those that future progression is important to.
The successful applicant will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Creation of high quality designs to expected deadlines
* Involvement in projects throughout the whole design process from ideation right through to testing
* Conduct usability testing and user research
* Working closely with the engineering team to ensure that the handover of designs goes smoothly
* Presenting design sessions to your peers and key stakholders
* To assist in developing the company style guide
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
* 2+ Years' experience within a UX Design role
* Working knowledge of languages such as HTML/CSS/JS
* A strong portfolio that showcases your best UX design work
* Comfortable working with designers, developers and key stakeholders
* Proficient with standard design tools
* Previous experience with conducting user research
* Passionate about UX design with a real desire to develop a career within this industry
This is a very exciting opportunity and comes with a great salary and benefits package. If you feel like this could be the right role for you to progress you UX career, then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.