Technical Support Specialist (French)
About this role:
I am working with a company that is really making a difference in the world of logistics. Through technology and continuous innovation, they are committed to helping their customers be more efficient and safer on the road. This role plays an essential part in the organisation by providing 2nd level support to their French speaking clients. As such, my client is looking to speak with great technically minded people who are fluent in French. You will enjoy a wonderful working environment coupled with experiencing how their innovative technology is making a difference for their clients. This role is available initially on a 3 month contract.
Role and Responsibilities
* Become a subject matter expert on my clients offering.
* Help their customers via phone & email.
* Troubleshoot and analyse technical faults.
* Provide regular updates to customer about open tickets.
* Update/upgrade training manuals/docs as needed.
* Fluent French - ideally it's your 1st language
* Fluent English too
* Exposure to SQL, MS SQL server and databases would be ideal
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Interest and understanding of PC's, networks, hardware and software.
To apply for this exciting Technical Support Specialist with French role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
French, PC, networking, hardware, software, Windows Server, SQL, MS SQL, Citrix, Windows 7, Windows 10