Mid Level .Net Developer
A global leader in developing and supporting customs declaration management and related international trade software solutions using innovative technology. We are actively looking for talented Mid Level .Net developers to be part of the development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Apply for the Mid Level .Net Developer role above, or please contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the .Net developer you will:
• Work as a part of their development team on various in-house and customer specific projects
• Review a requirement and do task analysis to deliver the requirement
• Work with development team lead and technical analysts to refine the requirement and be able to ask questions to improve the solutions.
• Provide realistic estimates and timelines for the assigned tasks
• Create and plan tests for the requirement
• Deliver defect free code based on the test plan
• Provide technical support to our business team and customers
Qualification and Skills
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent highly desirable
• 4+ years of hands-on .Net experience in web and software development
• Demonstrated knowledge of C#/.Net , SQL server, JQuery, SOAP, WCF, REST, Web API, ASP. Net, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks effectively
• Ability to document work logs and solution specifications
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both clients and business
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Excellent team player
• Strong attention to detail and testing
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)