.Net Developer - Dublin City Centre
An award winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA. This is an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer who wants to work with a successful and growing international software company.
Apply for the .Net Developer role above, or please contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
This opportunity will suit someone who is familiar with coding in C#/.Net. The role will suit a candidate who has a passion for .Net development. You will be familiar with the full SDLC process and comfortable working in a dynamic fast changing environment. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge FinTech products using the latest technologies.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Design flexible and configurable software components
• Produce well designed, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
• Develop and maintain enterprise-grade RESTful Web API’s
• Develop internal tooling and automation for continuous integration
• Work with UX designers to create concepts and test ideas
• Participate in planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
• Successful delivery of projects to production environments
• 3+ years experience developing multi-layer systems using C#.NET
• 3+ years experience in database design and development
• Experience of responsive web design principles
• Experience of working in a team environment
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)