Customer Support Team Lead
My client is a global leader in developing and supporting customs declaration management and related international trade software solutions using innovative technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
To apply for the Customer Support Team Lead Role, apply above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Team Lead Role:
• Ensure that all support incidents are assigned to the support team members.
• Maintain regular reporting to management with support incident statistics and risks.
• Ensure support incidents are triage by the support team members within agreed SLA of being assigned and correctly escalated to the appropriate channel.
• Conduct regular stand-ups with other support team members and maintain support dashboard for visibility.
• Ensure that all support incidents are followed up regularly.
• Maintain standard incident templates.
• Attend regular meetings with other team leads and provide up to date status of current support incidents.
• Lead by content, produce high quality content for all support related activities and areas.
• Manage other team members, to maintain resourcing for all support related tasks and activities.
• Maintain cover for support during afterhours and during holidays (when required).
• Communicate to customers for any downtime or any special scenarios that might impact them from support perspective.
• Mentor and train junior team members.
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Customer Support Team Lead Role:
• 5+ years of experience working on a customer service team, of which a minimum of 2 years leading the support team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree, IIFA/FIATA qualification or equivalent would be desirable.
• An insatiable desire to get to the bottom of problems and find creative solutions.
• Familiarity with support tools such as Zendesk a plus.
• Enthusiasm for coaching, engaging, and developing your colleagues to help them grow and thrive in their roles.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)