itContracting are currently seeking applications for a .NET Developer. This is a permanent position based with our client in Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate developer to work within a team to bring a suite of new features and functionalities to a successful product. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing international company that is providing critical services to mid-tier law firms.
* Application development in C# (WFC, web services, WinForms) and Angular JS
* Design and implementation of application enhancements for both on premise and cloud applications
* A mix of front end and back end development
* Analyse defects and user scenarios and develop solutions for them
* Review enhancements and improve development process efficiency
* Contributing to stand-up meetings and spring planning process
* Strong foundation in software design and development practices
* Strong problem solving skills and an ability to understand complex environments
* Knowledge of C# is a must
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server would be of benefit
* Web Development: WCF and Angular JS would be of benefit
* Understanding of usability considerations and good UI design practices
* Experience of web services would be of benefit
* CI/CD, Git, Test-driven development
* Ability to communicate software designs
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.