DBA/ Developer role open witha top tier client of mine in Dulbin city. You will have complete autonomy for the design, availability, and performance of the database server architecture and storage with the creation and maintenance of all databases required for production and test environments.
You will have responsibility for capacity planning of high volume, hourly data for all core databases and ensuring they adhere to best practice and ensuring data integrity and availability.
Experience And Knowledge
* Experience with Oracle Database technology
* Oracle 11g and 12c DBA Experience.
* Other Relational Database Experience (MySQL or PostgreSQL an advantage)
* Database data modeling experience
* Strong experience in software development processes
* Must be able to operate in fast paced very high volume transaction processing environment
* Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Up to date with industry trends in particular the areas of "big data" and cloud technology
* Experience on migration from Oracle to other Relational Database an advantage
* Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle database programming.
* Experience of developing Data Warehousing and ETL processes.
* Hands on experience with PL/SQL performance tuning.
* Practical data modeling experience.
* Database partitioning experience.
* Exposure to big data technologies.
* Experience with Unix scripting.
* Experience with source code management
* Cloud platforms (AWS)
* Oracle APEX
* Oracle DBA skills - Experience with 11g including installation, patching, upgrades, backup and restore (using RMAN), good understanding of Database design for Data warehouse applications.
* Knowledge of Networking Technologies
If you enjoy being in charge of your own work and working on the latest technologies and cutting-edge projects, apply to this role and I will get in touch with more information.