Who we are
PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. We bring together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
Our capabilities stretch across a number of business pillars including Financial Crime Operations, Compliance Operations, Change Management and Customer Management. We have almost 1,200 people located in our purpose built, secure delivery centre in Belfast; across our regional offices in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh; and on a range of client sites.
About the role
Our Change Management Technical Solutions is experiencing continuous success and growth. As part of this growth, we are seeking to recruit experienced Testers to work with our software development teams to provide QA support to the development teams to automate tests to guide development. Each project is different, but typically you can expect to be working on the following
* Requirements analysis and validation
* Defining and executing test strategies and scripts
* Ensuring requirements traceability
* Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques
* Accurate recording and monitoring of issues
* Reviewing test environments configuration and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
* Providing test estimates
* Developing and updating automated test scripts to match requirements
* UX/UI testing / Regression testing
* Creating test plans, cases, and scripts based on business requirements and technical specifications
* Executing manual and automated testing cycles, coordinating efforts with external teams
* Documenting test results, and compiling results into consolidated high level reports
Who we are looking for
* Experience as a Test Analyst
* Strong background in software integration and system testing
* Has led testing in multi-technology transformation projects
* Experience in driving script-writing and testing
* Experience in SIT Testing
* Experience in performance testing.
* Experience of automated testing (e.g, Selenium)
* Experience using HP QC / JIRA or comparable platforms
* Experience of defining test strategy / test approach
* Flexible, independent and self-motivated
* Experience in supporting team success and motivating others to keep morale and performance high
* Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
* Strong experience of iterative / incremental software delivery
* Knowledge of some test frameworks and solutions to manage complexity
* Experience of working in fast paced environments to strict deadlines
* Bachelor's Degree or HNC in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* ISTQB Foundation Certification
* Experience of testing ERP software, particularly, Oracle E-Business Suite.
You will be based in Belfast, however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice and sometimes over lengthy periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
What's in it for you?
The role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. We're also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally.