Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software QA Tester based in Belfast.
My clients are seeking a motivated and diligent Software QA who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to their clients. The Software QA must have commercial experience in software testing. Working within the development team you will play a key role in the delivery of production-ready client solutions. A keen interest in software testing and the latest technologies is highly desirable.
You'll be working alongside other developers and our support team, testing software to deliver to the highest standards to our clients. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise is important.
* Functional/non- Functional Testing
* Automation Testing
* Ensure quality of code and applications across multiple QA cycles throughout their lifecycle
* Define, Build, Automate and Execute Tests
* Define best practice for the agile development of applications
* Create and Maintain detailed test plans
* Liaise directly with the business & development teams
* Signing Off releases for deployment to the live production platform
* Working with the Client Support team in triaging customer identified support issues
* Within this role, the successful candidate will be proactively working with the rest of the team to ensure the right quality checks are in place to deliver new releases.
* Working knowledge of modern web, cloud and mobile business systems and architectures
* Customer service experience with clear communication for customers and developers
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to work well as part of a team and a drive to self-develop are all highly desirable
* Diligent with a keen eye for detail
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt with new technologies
* Extensive test functionality across a broad technology stack with the ability to troubleshoot
* Experience working on multiple/ simultaneous projects and feel confident working with developers
* Responsible for software deployment phase you should have experience working with stakeholders for project success
* Professional and multi-tasking abilities
* Attention to detail with an adaptable and flexible approach to projects
* Ability to communicate quickly and clearly with your team
* Ability to prioritise workloads
Within this role, the successful candidate will be proactively working with the rest of the team to ensure the right quality checks are in place to deliver new releases.
Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
Knowledge of HTML/CSS
Working knowledge of SQL
Experience working with Azure
Working knowledge of DevOps practices (including CI/CD)
Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, JIRA (or similar Knowledge of documenting software defects)
Agile Environment experience
ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
Working knowledge of Selenium
Competitive Salary, with clear target-based progression plan
Health Plans - including dental, optical and physio cover
Healthy breakfast options provided every day
'Not so healthy' team breakfast once a month!
Fresh fruit always available
Fantastic team environment
Perks Discounts Card
Quarterly Team Building Events
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in software, to help enhance and further develop our client solutions within a growing company. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland