My client is an independent organization and technology consultancy. You will be joining a team that is passionate about building advanced, high-quality software for its clients. You will also be working in agile teams with all the support and training you need.
Apply for the .Net Developer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Required Skills and Experience of the .Net Developer Role:
• 3+ years’ design and development experience.
• Preferably have worked with enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks such as .NET/Core, C#, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server and the various platform services available on Azure.
• Solid OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
• Fluent English and great communication skills.
• Operated in the full development life cycle using DevOps practices
Experience that would be an Advantage for the .Net Developer Role:
• Competency with Azure Cloud based monitoring services
• Experience in a client facing environment
• Understanding and experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
• Experience with issues diagnosis and performance optimisation
• Knowledge with the Microsoft 365 suite, PowerApps and integration with products such as Dynamics and SharePoint
• Some experience in estimation and risk escalation would be an advantage.