Senior DevOps Engineer - Dublin CC
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Dublin's hottest up and coming start up companies.
This company have went through a hugely successful funding round earlier this year and have been expanding rapidly ever since.
They are currently looking to fill the final spot on their DevOps team with an experienced engineer who will interact with the Product, QA and Software Development teams to drive delivery as well as planning and coordinating hosted systems development and operations.
This role offers the chance to define technical solutions, be an advocate for Agile and end to end CI/CD, as well as being the driving force behind high performance collaborative technical work to bring about the best possible business solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
* 8+ years experience in software Development/DevOps roles
* Excellent DevOps experience and strong hands on knowledge of an AWS environment
* Experience building and deploying applications to the Amazon cloud
* Strong knowledge of Terraform
* Hands on Jenkins experience
* Excellent Linux knowledge
* Experience building RESTful web services
* Expertise in performance and scalability optimisation
* Strong understanding of cloud hosting security practices
If you think this role sounds like the next best step in your career, send across your CV immediately via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.