My client, an international company based in Dublin, currently have a role for a User Experience Designer their expanding team.
About the role
The UX Designer will report to the team leader and will work with a number of different parties, both internal and external to achieve a high quality user experience.
* Identify areas in which we can benefit from improvements in efficiencies
* Create of a style guide
* Create experience maps and wireframes
* Create prototypes to validate design concepts
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
Qualifications and skills
* A degree in human-computer interaction (HCI) or a related UX degree is ideal.
* 3+ years experience of UX design work
* Strong online portfolio
* Experience with designs on multiple platforms
* Extensive experience with software such as Photoshop or Illustrator
* Understanding of user-centred design, user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
* Strong analytical skills
* Solutions focused with a proven experience as a problem solver
* Strong time management skills and organisation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders
As the successful candidate you will benefit from a competitive salary as well as great progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.