Google Apigee Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for a talented, experienced Support Engineer to join our client's support team.
You will join a global team that supports our client's critical global applications, running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
What we look for
* Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
* Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
* Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
* Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
* Diligent and a strong eye for detail.
* Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Desirable Skills for Shared Services Support:
* Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
* Understanding of Linux operating systems.
* Understanding of API technologies.
* Understanding of Shared Services technologies.
* Experience working with Google Apigee suite:
* Apache Qpid, ZooKeeper, Cassandra
* Experience using automation tools or writing automation scripts.
Some of tools/technologies you will get to work with
* Google Apigee Suite
* OneSpan RA/OAS
* IBM RFT
* Atlassian Suite
* Cisco Tidal/IBM TWS
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects, achievements etc. This is an urgent role.