Business Analyst | Dublin | 2 years' experience required |
• Help enhance the business processes and technology stack supporting the business solution.
• Work closely with Product Owner to develop Epics/Stories/Tasks for the Agile development team
• Help manage Epics/Stories/Tasks and communicate updates/status to Stakeholders
• Facilitate backlog grooming.
• Research, test and track business issues and defects
• Conduct effective meetings and foster technology dialog with customers
• Work with the team to improve our processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field. Masters’ degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of prior business analysis experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working on Agile web-based projects.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of the Annuity products.
• Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!