IT Systems Administrator X 2 | Waterford | Contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email email@example.com
• Perform on-site and remote technical support for all UK and Ireland businesses. Provide users with appropriate level of support and advice
• Adhere to KPI’s and SLA’s
• Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
• Perform daily system monitoring utilising tools made available
• Verify integrity and availability of all hardware
• Direct responsibility of the servers:
• Build, configuration and implementation.
• Ensure error-free and efficient implementation and functioning of the servers.
• Patch servers with Microsoft WSUS Critical Updates
• Ensure all systems are updated with the latest Ani-Virus definition files
• Administer, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
• Direct responsibility of the local network:
• Participating in the definition of the infrastructure design.
• Ensure error-free and efficient implementation and functioning of the systems.
• Ensure adequate support is accessible to the users of the services.
• Configuration of LAN switches, firewall and proxy servers.
• Coordinate WAN connectivity with vendors.
• Ensure all necessary technical support is provided to all internal users and maintain users' satisfaction in the specific fields of responsibilities.
• Perform daily backup operations (where applicable)
• Ensure integrity of backup media and media is hosted off-site
• Perform regular test restores and DR testing
• The systems under responsibility are:
• Workstation and laptops.
• Files and backup servers. (Physical and Virtual)
• Switches, firewalls and routers.
• BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology, ITIL certified, Microsoft certification, Cisco certification, Experience with NetApp and VMWare
• GXP experience essential for this role
• Experience in validation and support of pharmaceutical laboratory instrumentation and systems
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, supporting a large organisation in a 2nd / 3rd line role
• Minimum 5 years industry experience required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!