itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Web Developer. This is a 6-month fixed-term contract position based with our client in Dublin North.
The successful candidate will work alongside a Scrum team of other Web Developers, the Senior Web Developer and the Solutions Architect, and will report directly into the Head of Web and Digital Media. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' relative experience, with natural problem solving abilities and a team player mind set.
* Software developer in the organisation's web and IT teams
* Create user stories on both front and back end systems
* Identify, track and resolve bugs in pre-release and production environments
* Participate in Scrum ceremonies as required
* Process documentation as needed
* BSc. in Computer Science or a related discipline
* 4+ years relevant industry experience
* Net (C# or Visual Basic, ideally both)
* Visual Studio (2015 & 2017)
* GIT Source Control
* Microsoft SQL Server 2014
* Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Experience in issue tracking and documentation software
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* RESTFul web services
* EpiServer CMS
* Automation frameworks such as Selenium
* Azure DevOps
* Oracle SQL knowledge
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.