Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a leading Audio Visual monitoring organisation
The role will involve installation and servicing of audio visual equipment (a television add on) in residential homes / buildings.
Further details below of the opportunity:
* Field based working visiting multiple residential premises per day
* Installation, configuration and servicing of audio visual equipment that work within televisions and laptops
* Educate users in the correct use and care of the metering AV equipment and monitoring software
* Report all field technician activity, including appointments, visits made, mileage etc.
* Ensure SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are satisfied within specific timeframes
* Communicating effectively with users of the equipment to gauge feedback / improvements
What we are looking for:
* Experience of installation / repairs of associated residential AV equipment
* Technical ability to install & service TV AV equipment. The meters are non-invasive, meaning that it isn't necessary to open TV sets and other devices. A thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI etc) in residential environments is essential.
* Field based working experience, being able to manage your own time effectively
* Technical ability to install & service the TV metering equipment. The meters are non-invasive, meaning that it isn't necessary to open TV sets and other devices. A thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI etc) in domestic environments is essential.
Monday - Friday, Day work. On call 1 in 4 Saturdays (very unlikely to be called out)
* £27,000 per annum + company car + fuel card