We are currently looking for a Technical EUC / End Using Computing Architect for 3 months rolling contract in Newcastle, UK. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below? If so, please can you send me your updated CV, if however, this role is not for you then perhaps you could recommend someone who could be interested?
Duration: 3 Months rolling
Currently seeking a EUC Architect to work on an initial 3-month contract based in Newcastle. Applicants must have excellent communications skills, who can confidently communicate in a clear and concise way to various internal and external stakeholders. For this position you will be required to have a vast understanding of IT Systems, IT infrastructure and IT architectures with the ability to translate these into creative and effective solutions to business needs, you will also play a leading role in complex projects and implementations.
How to stand out:
* Proven experience in the architecture and delivery of solutions within large scale IT projects
* Ideally experience in both private and public cloud environments
* Substantial experience in Solution Architecture
* Must have experience with SCCM and Windows 10
* Experience in leading and influencing architecture resources, capabilities and strategy
* Experience in understanding and creating commercial models and their practical application.
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
* Experience and solid understanding of IT Governance processes
* Demonstrable experience in End User design, Application rationalisation and presentation.
* Successfully presents technical information to a non-technical audience
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Extensive knowledge of Unified Modelling language, TOGAF, multi Tier technologies and architectures, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud architectures
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy