Software Development Manager - FinTech - Galway
I'm currently working with a multinational FinTech company to find them their next Software Development Manager following company expansion.
My client has a C# .Net Team sitting and waiting for their next leader to join. We're looking for someone who has a strong technical background and ideally has worked their way up through the developer ranks themselves. Alongside the technical skills you need to be strong with people management, you must have had direct reports previously and handled things such as performance reviews, setting the direction of work, appraisals, disciplinary's, salary negotiations and more.
To be eligible, you don't need to currently be in a managerial position currently, this role could be good for a team lead or very senior developer who often taken managerial duties on
* Ideally a background with C# .Net development
* Line management experience with an OOP development team
* Ability to organise and manage tasks of multiple team members simultaneously, bearing in mind the sprints
* Ability to manage performance and set realistic goals for team members and then effectively track progress
* Ability to mentor and coach team members, ability to identify skill gaps and arrange for appropriate training
* Ability to improve your own technical knowledge generally and specifically to the product set
* Ability to oversee documentation and other recording of technical information is correct and adheres to company standards
* Salary 65-70k
* Benefits package
Key Words: C#, .Net, Development Manager, IT Manager, Engineering Manager, Development, Engineering, C# Manager, .Net Manager, Galway, FinTech
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.