Salesforce Analyst Developer -Limerick
This key role will help drive the ongoing development of our client's salesforce.com deployment and have will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using similar platforms.
A solid background in various software development lifecycles (SDLCs), in particular Agile, as well as solid understanding and exposure to project artefacts such as project charters, requirements documentation, test plans will be essential.
* BS degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Mathematics is desirable
* Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
* Saleforce.com admin certified
* Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
* Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Strong data management abilities
* Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
* Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures
* Identifies critical issues with ease and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
* Generates enthusiasm among team members, proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles, and challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
* 6+ years of in-depth experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & MS SharePoint and MS Project 2007-2010 and MS Visio(or other process modeling tools)
* Experience with Agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Agile Unified Process, etc.) is desired