What you will be doing:
* Plan and implement the installation, configuration, backup and recovery of Oracle databases and deployment of our applications to Java EE application servers, both in the cloud and on-premise.
* Contribute to the maintenance of database installation and upgrade scripts.
* Design and configure automated monitoring and alerting systems for our production systems.
* Monitor and respond to and resolve faults and outages within SLAs.
* Contribute to the overall architecture of our systems, improving deployment and maintenance procedures.
* Ad hoc duties as required.
What you need:
* At least 2 years experience in a similar position
* Proven in-depth knowledge using SQL/PLSQL
* Exceptional communication skills
* Experienced with Oracle Security, DB and Java EE Servers
* Good knowledge of basic networking