What you will be doing:
* Define, document and execute test scenarios for embedded devices and systems
* Analyze the efficiency, stability, and scalability of the Integrated system
* Create and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing
* Work closely with the dev team to introduce best practices for testability.
* Identify defects, problem isolation, and fault finding
* Work with the larger product team to understand requirement definitions
What you need:
* 3+ years' relevant experience in a software environment
* Experience of embedded systems based on IA or ARM architecture
* Strong reporting and analysis ability
* Network configurations/debug- switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
* Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
* Comfortable using Powershell and Python (Or other Linux scripting languages)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more about this opportunity!