Your new company
My client within financial services is seeking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for their Belfast office to help support ongoing projects. This is an initial 6 month contract, with the view of extension, paying £490 per day
Your new role
As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in the delivering modifications to the strategic pricing reference data in support of Libor transition. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of database design, SQL, and data analytic skillsets against large and complex data structure. The candidate will also work independently to ensure successful execution of his/her projects.
What you'll need to succeed
* Work directly with Technology, Operations and Business partners to successfully lead delivery.
* Identify impacted stakeholders, assess process and requirements in order to define clear technical deliveries
* Perform analysis on datasets to determine their quality, coverage, complexity - ability to run SQL statements to analyse data is essential.
* Independently query data from multiple relational databases for analysis
* Communicate project status and risks to senior stakeholders - will be accountable for successful delivery
* Create comprehensive use cases for testing
* Coordinate user test, obtain approvals and arrange for production deployment without compromising BAU processes
What you'll get in return
Lucrative day rate
City centre location
Potential for extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.