Our client are currently looking for a Business Analyst to come on board for an initial 6 months contract role that has become available based in Belfast,
Role: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Daily rates: Open rate
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of database design, SQL, and data analytic skillsets against large and complex data structure. The candidate will also work independently to ensure successful execution of his/her projects.
* Work directly with Technology, Operations and Business partners to successfully lead delivery
* Identify impacted stakeholders, assess process and requirements in order to define clear technical deliveries
* Perform analysis on datasets to determine their quality, coverage, complexity
* Independently query data from multiple relational databases for analysis
* Good database design and modelling knowledge, deep understanding of data integrity and normalization
* Strong SQL knowledge with minimum of 5+ years of hands on experience, ability to run analysis and complex SQLs against large sets of data is a must. Preferably experience with Oracle DBMS.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
* Experience managing the full project cycle for complex business deliverables - including translating client logic into functional requirements, writing FRDs/BRDs, working with the technology teams to ensure accurate implementation, and partner with business for user acceptance testing and production go live.
If you would like to know more regarding either role in full please send across a copy of your most up to date CV ASAP!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement