Product Security Engineer - Application/Internet
My client are a well established financial software company working across multiple platforms including mobile internet web application. They are building up a fantastic client base amongst emerging financial markets and have been seeing impressively consistent growth within a hugely competitive market sector.
They are currently searching for an experience product security engineer to work as a technical evangelist within their business across multiple areas including cloud and application security. This person will work extensively with both the development and architecture teams in a key role for the organisation where they will have a huge level of input and influence on the security side of the product moving forward.
The candidate will need to be someone with extensive experience in the mobile app and internet security space, have good ethical hacking skills and come from a background in software development. No language is massively preferred but exposure to Java, C++ or C# would be beneficial.
* Extensive experience in application security.
* Ideally experience working in a software product company.
* Strong experience with OWASP standards and cryptography.
* Strong ethical hacking experience.
* Software development background - Java, C++, C#.
* Experience setting up penetration tests for both windows and Linux environments.
* A background in financial software/Banking would be a huge bonus.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.