Role: Java Developer, Financial Services
Rate: €350 -€450 per day
Duration: 6 Months+
We have an immediate requirement for a Java Developer to join our Financial Services client based in Limerick. You will be joining an established team adding expertise in the development of new products and solutions both for external clients and for internal tools.
* 5+ years experience in design and development of Java, JEE applications
* Solid experience on Spring - MVC, Security, Boot
* Experience in developing Rest APIs. Knowledge of Microservices based architecture
* Solid DevOps skills. Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus etc.
* Experience of application containers and related technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
* Basic administration experience on middleware components - such as Weblogic, Tomcat, MQ, API Gateways etc.
* Familiarity with basic networking and infrastructure design principles
* Good understanding of load balancing, clustering, network, Infrastructure and Single Sign-on based web application development
* Solid written and oral communication. Experience coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA etc.
* Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
* Knowledge of OWASP, Secure Coding and Security best practices
* Agile development experience is preferred
These roles are being offered on a day rate basis with an expected tenure of 6 - 12 months. If you would like to be considered please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss further. Rory