What would we like?
* Skilled individual with good experience in a HR Business Partner, strong HR Generalist or HR Manager role.
* Preferably exposure to working in a growing Software/Tech development environment or experience supporting remote teams or teams in multiple time zones, and countries
* Relevant education in HR or related business field
* Demonstrated passion for/experience in any of the following areas an advantage: Compensation and Benefits, HR Systems and Reporting, Employee Relations, Change Management or US employment law and benefits
* A strong passion for technology - using Sage People would be a big plus but familiarity working with or implementing any HR system will be required
* Ability and demonstrable experience in coaching, communicating, influencing and advising leaders and employees at all levels of the organization, in an informal or formal setting
* Strong knowledge of current and pending Irish employment legislation; additional knowledge of other countries such as USA, Poland and UK an advantage
* Consistent record of successfully working on Employee relations issues, advising and participating on grievances/disciplinaries procedures
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability and desire to learn quickly and manage change quickly and effectively
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment with a consultative approach