Role: IT Operations Supervisor
Location: Co Westmeath
Main duties (not limited to):
* Ensure SLA times are met
* Responsible for the operational aspects of the day to day business
* Responsible for the maintenance of the servers, ERP systems, e-mail and telephony of the business both managed and mobile as well as the networking aspects.
* Take a hands-on approach to problem-solving and team development
* Organize and conduct all staff meetings for project reviews and supervise all IT operation systems and services
* Min 4 years' experience in network/domain administration, within an internal customer-facing I.T environment.
* Third Level IT related Degree
* Min 2 years' experience in a supervisory / team role
* Able to Ability to effectively document policies and procedures
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Strong problem solving skills